Something Involving A Mailbox! Issue #7 Budget Breakdown
|Home||Store||Submissions / Openings||Issue #7 Budget||Current Finances||User Manuals|
SIAMB! Issue #8 Payouts / Shares Notes
- Each contributor, editor, etc. will be awarded one share of net profits.
- Each org will be awarded one share, plus any shared donated by contributors from above.
- Payments will be paid out for one year, after which SIAMB! will allocate all shares towards operational costs/donations.
- Payments will be sent every 25% of issues sold, so if we printed 100 copies to be sold, we'd pay out at 25 copies sold, 50 copies sold, etc.
- At the end of the year we will send out the final payout
- Below is the budget for SIAMB! #7, and we'll have a similar breakdown for #8 when we inalize all numbers.
- We'll sell the issue for $15 via our website, but may sell it for less to bookstores, pop-up tabling, etc.
SIAMB! #7 is printed and out! Here is our breakdown of finances for each copy sold.
The pooled organizations that will be donated to are:
|SIAMB! #7, Budget per Copy Sold|
|Printing||$1.00||Subsidized by donations, $2.72 by printer|
|Shipping||$2.89||USPS Media Mail|
|PayPal's Cut||$0.74||at $15.00/copy, $0.59 at $10.00/copy|
|Share per Copy||$0.57 / $0.30||Sell Price: $15.00 / $10.00|
|$1.43 / $0.74||Sell Price: $15.00 / $10.00|
Payouts will be around the first of the month.